Jens Fallgren has extensive experience in pursuing disputes in general court and arbitration proceedings. Jens has handled disputes in a variety of legal areas, but has a particularly strong expertise in construction disputes. Jens also has extensive experience in ongoing legal advice within ongoing contracts, projects or disagreements.
Jens has devoted his entire professional life to litigation. With a solid background in the court world, Jens has particular experience in pursuing disputes in court and dealing with the multifaceted issues that always characterize major court proceedings. Jens has a particular interest in construction law.
- Counsel for the employer in a dispute spanning multiple years concerning the execution of the contractor´s VA services that were provided according to ABFF 04
- Counsel for an international real estate company in an arbitration regarding damages and other claims relating to delayed access to premises
- Counsel for an employer in court regarding damages for alleged unauthorized procurement according to LOU
- Counsel in an arbitration proceeding on behalf of the contractor in a contract dispute against a major Swedish insurance company regarding the issue of contractual exclusive rights
- Counsel in court for a procuring authority in a dispute against a former contractor regarding damages according to LOU.
- Counsel in a construction dispute before the court regarding a settlement agreement
- Counsel in court for a supplier against a larger authority regarding the authority’s incorrect actions during procurement
- Counsel in court for a major municipal property owner against a contractor within the framework of an execution contract according to AB 04, as regards the construction of a public building
- Counsel in court for a contractor in a dispute against the subcontractor, regarding the subcontractor’s extensive errors in a renovation and remodeling project
- Counsel in a dispute before the general court for a major municipal real estate company regarding the question of compensation for a communal facility
- Counsel in court for an international property owner in a dispute regarding a supplier’s breach of contract.
- Counsel in a dispute at court for the employer’s dispute with a contractor in connection with the construction of a school building
Stockholm University, Jur.kand. (LL.M.) (2010)
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Advokat KB (2016 – )
Attunda District Court, Dispute Resolution Lawyer (2012 – 2016)
Attunda District Court, Law Clerk (2010 – 2012)
Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell AB, Associate (2009 – 2010)
Swedish Bar Association