Sanja Lindberg focuses her practice on commercial rental law and real estate law. Sanja devotes a large part of her time to legal advising and contract drafting. Sanja also has extensive experience in procedural law, and she regularly represents both Swedish and international real estate funds and leading real estate companies in disputes before the Swedish rental tribunal and general court.
Sanja is an advisor in all matters relating to rental and real estate law, such as negotiations on terms of leases and related agreements for both landlords and tenants, terminations and renegotiations of leases, commercial premises agency mattes, lease issues, valuation issues, etc. as well as disputes concerning such matters.
Sanja regularly holds courses in commercial rental law for several leading course organizers. Sanja also participates in the Swedish Bar Association’s advisory work on new legislation in rental and tenancy law.
- Advisor to several Swedish and foreign real estate companies and funds in rental law and property law matters, such as signing and renegotiating leases, etc.
- Advisor to several Swedish real estate companies on the premature eviction (before trial) of commercial lease tenants, who ceased rental payments due to alleged counterclaims
- Advised a leading Swedish real estate company in the negotiation of a 12-year lease regarding a 16,000 square meter premises for a government agency, including refurbishment of the premises
- Advisor to a real estate owner (a foundation) on termination of the lease due to several breacher of contract
- Advisor to a leading Swedish real estate company in the negotiation of a 25-year lease for a 14,000 square meter premises
- Advisor to a leading Swedish school group on the signing of several 25-year leases
- Advisor to a tenant in early termination of a 15-year lese due to breach of contract
Stockholm University, Swedish Master of Laws (LL.M.) (2016)
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Advokat KB (2021 – )
Stance juristbyrå, Associate (2016 – 2021)
Advokatfirman Lindahl, Legal Assistant (2012 – 2016)